Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Case of the Teachernapping

I had a bit of a scare today as I was whisked off unexpectedly.  My twin sister, Mrs. Donaldson, took over for me and helped the students put their CSI knowledge, Habits of Mind, and math data skills into action to find me.  They processed the crime scene for evidence, used deductive reasoning, interviewed a witness, and found my location based on the median of the information I was able to provide.  It turns out that I was taken to a surprise party where our class was named ALERT class of 2015!  I am so proud.  I was able to make it back in time to celebrate with students.  I am looking forward to our awesomeness continuing in 2016.
With our crime solving gear

Lifting a footprint

Dusting for prints

Sorting out the clues
Interviewing the witness

Watching an emergency transmittion

No comments:

Post a Comment